The SXMini SL Class is in a league of its own. With housing designed from a solid chunk of stabilized wood and the new SX485J chip set, you obtain both precision and beauty in one device.
The SX485J offers users more options than ever before, including the famous SXi-Q intelligent taste profile system. The TFT IPS screen offers a multitude of data while the cleverly designed analog buttons have the tactile feedback that are industry-leading.
The Yihi SXMini SL Class has all the sophistication you’d expect from a world-class chip maker.
With your choice of a 18650 cell (85 watts) or a 21700/20700 cell (100 watts), charge capacity goes up while the device slims down from a dual battery box mod.
SXMini SL Class Features Include:
- Industry-leading SX485J chip set
- Bluetooth App Control Technology with mobile device application available
- Wattage Range: 5 – 100 Watts
- Dimensions – 88 x 35 x 27.5 mm
- Joule Range: 10 – 100 Joules
- Voltage Range: 1 – 7.5 Volts
- TC Range: 212 – 572 Fahrenheit
- Mininum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05 ohms
- Comprehensive Temperature Control Suite
- Temperature coefficient range TCR Adjustments
- Single 18650 or 21700/20700 battery (sold separately)
- Taste Mode – Powerful , Powerful, Standard, Soft, Eco and SXi-Q
- SXi-Q Intelligent Taste Curve – 5 saved settings in memory
- Top-quality alloy & SS construction
- Analog-style joystick for cycling through adjustments
- Threaded battery cap from stainless steel
- TFT IPS ultimate color screen
- Full suite of user protections include:
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Voltage Warning
- Overheat Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Buck-Boost Technology
- Upgradeable Firmware
- MicroUSB Port – 2A charge capacity available
- Hardened stainless steel 510 connection